Prep For Window Washing Services
At Sparkling Windows in Voorhees, we want your windows to be as clean as we can make them. Here’s a list of things you can do to help us get your windows their sparkling best!
- Remove all items from window area and sills. Although our cleaning experts are extremely careful when working in your home, accidents do happen.
- If you have removable interior sash bars, please remove them prior to our arrival. If you would like us to remove them, a signed damage waiver must be signed prior to the start of your cleaning.
- Heavy interior window treatments must be moved away from the window area, and blinds should be raised so that the glass is readily accessible for cleaning.
- For the safety of our technicians, windows that are not in proper working condition (i.e. painted shut, do not stay open on their own, cracked, or otherwise) will not be cleaned.
- If you are purchasing the basic exterior-only cleaning package, remove exterior screens. Our technicians do not enter the home with this service package.
If you have any questions about the preparation, don’t hesitate to call us!